Monday 6 June 2011

Akalnya panjang

Mum's note 1

Today morning, the Grolier agents came to my office. They got World Book's Fair promotion, only RM83 per month from RM2800++. I saw a few books. Interesting! As a well known company for kids' English Education,  their stuff are very good.

A lot of questions come accross my mind.

"Should I buy the expensive Grolier's book set? "
"Is it affordable for my kids? "
"Do they want to read and make use of it? "


For me, it's depending on parent initiative. The resources either cheaper or expensive are in a second place.
As long as they make an effort to teach their kids and the most important thing, the kids also have an effort to learn.

As an instant mum of 15, 13, 10 and 7, my family still in adaptation process.
We have to build the family understanding about important of study which the Allah command,
dicipline, study interest,and the goal (ambition).

Anak-anak ibu,
Ilmu itu penting di kala kita susah atau senang. Cahaya yang menerangi alam. Orang yang berilmu akalnya panjang. Tuntutlah ilmu walau di mana berada sehingga ke liang lahat. Itu adalah sebagai bekalan orang berjaya di dunia dan akhirat. 

Mrs Mohd @UTM
6 June 2011
11.26am

No comments:

Post a Comment